Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Tuesday, September 07, 2004

I Know Everything

I have really been realizing more and more that I think that I know what is best for my life. I think that God's love is not sufficient for me and I need to fill my life at all kinds of other crap. But when I start to think this way my life seems to take a prance down a dark dangerous path.

I am a huge sinner and I need to be fully dependent on the the grace that the Lord provides for me. With out God's grace & love I will be doomed for all eternity.

A cd that I have been listening to just about every day that has been my reminder is Derek Webb's CD "The House Show." Buy it I think you all will like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home