Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Thursday, October 28, 2004

before the trip

I'm excited for this Trip to rochester. I haven't seen my friends from school in a really long time. This trip is really going to give me an oppurtunity to relax, listen to music, and do some thinking. I'm taking my laptop with me so I'm going to be blogging along the way.

Going to hang out with my boys from G2 ono Friday nite. They are having a big party at 92 colony. I am going to be staying with my friends from E4 at the house that they have. That's going to be awesome. They all have some crazy plans for haloween.

Probably one of the things that I am looking for to is going to New Song for church. I haven't seen Pastor Riling and those guys and so long. I feel like my heart is really with the people at New Song. They are in the new spot in MCC which should be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home