Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Wednesday, October 20, 2004

e-commerce

For work I'm investigating how to integrate e-commerce. Im in charge of a project to redo the MSU Computer Store web site (http://cstore.msu.edu). It's really been interesting.

I guess I never really took the time took look at all the aspects how things are bought and sold over the internet. We are trying to turn the site into http;//www.amazon.com. I have been looking into different packages that will help to make the site better and more interactive.

Other then that work has been pretty boring. I have been learning alot of new things but work really hasn't really been challening me like I wished it had. I am getting paid really well which is nice. I am looking forward to the usability and accessibility conference next week. It should be really good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home