Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Thursday, October 14, 2004

you're hired

I have been watching the apprentice lately. i guess the show really brings out my business side. The guys on the show go their butt's kicked in a fashion design challenge it was kind of funny. There are all these reality shows that I really love that I would love to try out for but you have to be 21. I can't wait till I'm 21.

blogging has been fasicnating me more and more. I would really like to do a usability study on blogs. I haven't see any research in how successful they have been. That would be a sweet grad school project. I can't wait to get back to school. I love classes I love learning. Oh man I am such a geek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home