Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Wednesday, November 17, 2004

20 min oil changes; paid mechanics screwing up your car for only $39.99

Today was a pretty normal day. I didn't have any meetings at work. I spent most of the day writing and developing. We got a project that im leading greanlighted by the client. So I started working on that today. The Computer Store has turned out to be a little more then anything I would have ever imagined. But I'm having sooo much fun. I think the experiences from this project I know I will take with me for the rest of my life.

On saturday and I got an oil change because I hadn't in a while and I'm overly paranoid about things going wrong with my car. Well today I took it to the mechanic to get some work done. I found out that the guys at Jiffy Lube forgot to do a bunch of stuff. So I went back and made them do all of this stuff. I gave them a hard time. It was kind of fun.

No I am sitting back and watching West Wing. It is easily becoming my favorite show on TV. It is right their next to the Amazing Race.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home