Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Monday, November 08, 2004

Barbra Streisand is really dumb

I don't think I have ever heard something so stupid come out of the mouth a celebrity, even though it shouldn't' suprise me coming from Barbra Streisand.

She used a Thomas Jefferson quote in a blog entry of about George W. Bush winning the election. I don't know where she got this quote. I would like to see the original source.


"A little patience, and we shall see the reign of witches pass over, their spells dissolve, and the people, recovering their true sight..."--Thomas Jefferson???


Maybe we can get Barbra Streisand to run against Howard Dean for the chairman of the Democratic Party. Obviously she knows soooo much about what's happening in the world.

http://barbrastreisand.com/statements.html#wemusthavepatience

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home