Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Saturday, November 27, 2004

free market economy appreciation day

Yesterday morning was the day after Thanksgiving. It is what some call Black Friday. I call it "free market economy appreciation day."

My dad and I got up at the crack of dawn and decided to watch as the masses lined the streets to buy cart loads of cheap crap. Neither my dad or I bought anything. I think we just like going out so early in the morning for the sheer entertainment. You ever see those movies where you see crazy woman competing for stuff at the mall, throwing elbows, and going nuts. I saw plenty of that.

Later that day I went back to Best Buy, after the line went from 500 to about 3, I picked up Grand Theft Auto double pack for xbox. It was only $20. I couldn't pass it up.

It was a fun day. God Bless Capitalism.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home