Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Sunday, November 14, 2004

Jamie Foxx Rocks in "Ray"

My buddy Andy and I saw the movie Ray tonite after we stopped and got some coffee at Starbucks. I thought the movie was excellent. The only thing that it lacked was a story. It had a story but it didn't have the usual hollywood storyline that you get sucked into. It was more of a documentary on the life of Ray Charles. There was a lot of stuff that I learned about Ray Charles that I didn't know. I love the music. I need to pick up the new Ray Charles CD that just came out. Jamie Foxx hits it. He does a fantastic job. He becomes Ray. This is a good movie. I don't think its a candidate for best picture but definitely is a character for best actor for Jamie Foxx.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home