Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Tuesday, November 23, 2004

prime escapism

My roommate Dave played this game all the time called Second Life. I never really understood it. The game always looked wierd. I just never got into it. It recently went public plus I got a new computer. So i decided to give it a shot. The game is pretty cool.

Essentially its a multiplayer online game where you can do WHATEVER. There is nothing that you can't do. Its very very very open ended. You meet just alot of random people doing random stuff. There are probably people wishing they could be or do something but can't but can in second life.

I would check the game out. It only costs 10 bucks. Give it a shot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home