Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Wednesday, November 10, 2004

running the meeting

I have been put in charge of the development of the new web site for the Computer Store at Michigan State University. For the last two weeks we had been working on a prototype for the new web site. Today we had the meeting when we would make the presentation. Ron, the manager of the computer store, brought the entire staff. It was a little wierd.

When everyone was in the room there was about a minute and a half of quiet and I was like oh yah this is my meeting. I went through and my prototype was a hit. People really got excited about where the web site was going. I have got a huge budget to make this site as good as i can possibly make it.

This is the kind of experience that will really stick with me for a long long time.

Oh yah and check out our awesome new office web site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home