Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Sunday, November 07, 2004

weekend with my big sis

This weekend I went to Indianapolis to hang out with my sister Krista. It was really fun. We both got haircuts together which was kind of funny. We saw the movie the Incredibles which was really fun. Such a great movie.

Today we went to church. Church was good. The pastor gave the same message that Eric gave at Intersect on thursday. Then we went out to lunch at arby's which was fun. I hadn't been to Arby's in a long time. I like it because it is more then just greesy burgers. Then I watched her play football in their church league. That was cool. I got a chance to talk to some of her friends that were sitting on the sidelines watching also.

It was a good weekend. This week should be fun. I have a bunch of stuff going on with work. I'm really having fun at work. I got my co-op eval and it was like really really good. That made me happy. I really thank God for blessing me with working at MSU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home