Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Wednesday, December 22, 2004

dvd late fees

Recently the Hollywood Video that we have in our town has switched from being .99 cents for 5 nites to 1.99 for one night. When it was 99 cents for 5 nites I was renting movies all the time. I would usually get 2 or 3 at a time. Now I don't get movies as often. Plus it is so so inconvient to have to take it back the night after.

On Sunday I rented the movie Collateral. I am a huge Michael Mann fan. He is a great director. Plus Jamie Foxx has just been really phenomenal with the last few movies that he has been coming out with. I took it back tonite. I am going to have 2 days in late fees ($2). I didn't even have time to watch the special features, which is sometimes better then the actually dvd.

I need to check out Neflix. It says on the web site that they do a free trial. I think it would be worth checking out. Ill check it out and then report back to my blog on whether I like it or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home