Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Wednesday, December 29, 2004

a good day

Today was a good day. At work things just seemed to go really well. I got a lot accomplished. I need to figure out what I am going to work on tomorrow.

Plus it seems like the other salary full time employees are taking me seriously with the things that I talk about. Im trying to get them to follow web standards more stricter and know they think I'm the expert. lol

I had one meeting today and I get there and the lady is like, "justin have lost weight?" That made me feel good. Plus one of the older ladies from our office retired and this was her last day. I know get her really really expensive chair (like $1200 i think.) Yay!

Tonite I relaxed at home for a while and then went out for coffee with my friend Jenna. Coffee was a blast.

I wrote a lot today. Wow this is my 4th entry.

My new geeky fascination, podcasting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home