Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Saturday, December 25, 2004

I have been fockerized

Merry Christmas All!

Today I was up at 6am for some reason. I couldn't sleep.

Just kind of hung out all day. I went to go see the movie Meet the Fockers with my parents. That is a great movie. I think it was even better then Meet the Parents. I can't believe that it has been so long since the first movie.

Tonite we played scrabble. I felt so brain dead. I couldn't do anything. I played scrabble last nite also. I actually did very well. I scored like a 140. While we were playing scrabble I hooked my iPod up to a pair of mini speakers. I was able to play some festive music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home