Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Friday, December 24, 2004

I Made It Just For You

My mom read a devotion the other nite at dinner from a book that I got her called, Grace for the Moment By Max Lucado. It wasn't long; maybe only a paragraph. I thought it was excellent.

It talks about how one of the best part of giving eachother gifts at Christmas is the seeing someone's eyes light up as they open it up. Getting something for someone isn't just special because of what it is but because of the thought behind it. You can say I got it or I made it just for you.

It goes on to talk abou how when your walking through life and you see something truly amazing to think of God saying, "hey I made it just for you."

Merry Christmas to all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home