Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Tuesday, December 21, 2004

"it's not personal, it's business..." - the Godfather

There is a client that I have been working for for the last i think like 6 years. Wow it has been that long. Well over those last 6 years I have been working with the chairman of the board for the organization pretty extensively. We have become very close. He is more then a client, i consider him a close friend. Well where I want to go in the next 5 years doesn't give me the time to do the stuff his organization needs.

I have decided to pull back from doing the day to day technical stuff to only being a technical adviser. I was nervous about telling my client this. Wasn't sure about what his reaction was going to be.

He took it really well and completely understood where I was coming from. That's so awesome. I was worried that he was going to take it the wrong way and think I was saying about something as a person, when i think I have just out grown my role in his organization plus my direction has changed.

God allows all situations to work out for his glory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home