Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Thursday, December 02, 2004

Joe Clark Reads My Web Development Blog...(jaw drops)

I write a web development and accessibility blog, Think Before You Type. I like to keep track of hit statistics. I saw that I got a hit from canada. I really didn't think anything of it. Then i looked at the referrer. It was from the blogroll of Joe Clark. Joe Clark happens to be one of the dean's of web accessibility. He is a big time author and lives in toronto.

That just really took me by surprise. I was like dang. Im just some lil old college student who has happened to be really blessed by God with great work experiences and oppurtunities.

Hopefully Joe will continue to read on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home