Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Sunday, December 05, 2004

Lansing Christian HS wins Girls BB State championship

I think you all know that I went to Lansing Christian High school. The last few years their girls basketball team has been getting better and better, especially with their player tiffany shives. Tiffany Shives is a senior this year so I don't know if we will be able to get the state title again next year. She was a freshmen when I was a senior.

Yah so they won the state championship team for class D. Class D is the smallest of all the leagues. The game was at the Breslin Center on the MSU campus. The game was really fun there are a lot of people their I hadn't seen in a long time. There were a lot of people there. I didn't think that that many people cared about girls high school basketball. It's nuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home