Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Sunday, December 12, 2004

a lil christmas shopping

This weekend was pretty fun. I kind of just stayed home and relaxed.

One of the highlights was going out Christmas shopping Saturday nite. I love playing Santa Claus. I get a kick out of seeing some ones eyes light up. I bought my sister something that I had no plan on buying but saw it and I knew she would love it. I hope she will like it. Same with my dad, I think he has absolutely no idea what he is geting.

I bought a coffee at starbucks and barnes & noble. It was nice the "barista" (girl making my coffee) was really cute. We talked for a little bit and I made her smile which was nice.

I am now watching the Survivor Reunion show. I so love reality tv, lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home