Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Wednesday, December 29, 2004

tsunami and earthquake disaster

Today at work i was thinking eating my lunch and thinking about what was going on across the pacific with the people affected by the tsunami and earthquake. I don't know but my heart just went out to these people. I wanna do whatever I can to help.

I can't can't imagine having 100,000 people dead. The idea makes my body numb. They said the tidal wave that was created in this disaster would have spanned from Oregon to San Diego.

Im prayerfully considering making a sizeable donation to one of the relief agencies.

I think something cool is all the bloggers that are rising up to be super useful in the middle of this disaster.

The South-East Asia Earthquake and Tsunami

WorldChanging - Tsunami in Southeast Asia: A Summary Report

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home