Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Thursday, January 20, 2005

computer security

The other day I got back from a meeting to find that my cursor was moving and I wasn't sitting at my computer and moving the mouse. It was a tad bit freaky. They were reading my Web Standards Group listserv e-mail which was funny.

So apparently my work computer was compromised. They found a worm on my computer that exploits a Windows bug. So now I'm on a replacement computer until my original computer's hard drive can be erased. Fun times...

I had never really taken computer security seriously until now. Your eyes are changed a little bit when you see your cursor moving and your not moving your mouse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home