Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Thursday, January 13, 2005

crazy weather

We are having this crazy weather in Michigan. I think it got into the fifties yesterday, which is nuts. This is the middle of January. When I got up at 6:30 this morning to move my car i could have gone outside without a jacket. I am still not awake yet. (sips coffee...)

I guess the fog got so bad yesterday from the crazy weather that there was like 200 car pile up on one of the major expressways.

Today should be pretty easy as far as MSU work goes. I think I only have one meeting but its none of my stuff but my co-workers projects that we are presenting to the client.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home