Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Tuesday, January 04, 2005

good times with friends

I love my friends from high school they rock. They are all just great Christian friends. Just about every week on tuesdays they go to some restaraunt in the local area. They have been doing this since high school. I just started coming to our tuesday nites within the last year but they are soo much fun. I haven't gone in a few weeks so this week was super fun.

Us guys we usually talk about the latest tech toys that we have. its fun. Tonite the Orange Bowl was on the tv. Last time I checked USC was kicking butt. Ashlee Simpson played the halftime show. She was really off key so we knew she wasn't lip sinking.

good times with friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home