Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Wednesday, January 12, 2005

long day

Today has been a long day. At work I was busy. I convinced them to let me fix the www.msu.edu pages so that they are stucturaly correct HTML. This took a while. I had forgotten how popular it was to be illogical with 1 1/2 years a go when they made the msu home page.

After work we went over to a friends house to talk about my church's web site. We have taken it from a site that was a joke to something that has serious potential. We want to take it the next step. We are trying to make a strategy for how we want to go about this.

So now its 10:30pm and im just starting to relax after a hard day of work. I still have other work to do, lol.

Tomorrow will be fun having Intersect at church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home