Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Tuesday, January 04, 2005

no more vacation

Well no more vacation. I am back to work. It looks like things should be picking up at work which will be fun. I like it when things are fast paced at the office. A little bit of stress is healthy :).

I really did nothing of note over the weekend. Lots of sleeping in bed and on my favorite couch in the basement. I have been playing with my iPod mini alot. I bought a iTrip mini. I tried to get it to work this morning on the way to work but was unsuccessful. I will write more later.

Back to work. I need to find caffiene.

Donate money! Lots of money!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home