Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Sunday, January 09, 2005

scrabble sundays

At our house we have been playing scrabble every sunday now for the last few weeks. It has been pretty fun. We get into it. We just bought a scrabble dictionary.

I won tonite. I scored 147. That is a really good score for me. The first time i played scrabble about a month a go I scored 68. I beat my parents tonite which is nuts. There vocabularies are about 1000 times bigger then mine.

After scrabble we watched the movie Troy. Movie makers really need to make a fantastic movie if they are going to make a movie 2 hours and 45 minutes long. The movie is ok.

I checked online and it says Michael Moore won Best Picture at the People's Choice Awards for Fahrenheight 911. God help us all.

Tomorrow is another day of work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home