Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Thursday, January 06, 2005

snow days

I am ready to move to Florida. I was 70s and sunny. Go sit out on the beach with my laptop. lol. They put wifi on the beach don't they?

So yah totally woke up to 5 or 6 inches of snow this morning. Then my mom is a teacher show she didn't have school today but of course her car was behind mine. We had to get out there and dig both cars out in order for me to be able to get out of the driveway.

I still think RIT gets much more snow then the Lansing area does. We would get a snow storm with 16 inches of snow with a problem. I wonder if RIT got any snow with this storm

Now im at work. Lots of work. I am doing some fun stuff with paper prototyping today. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home