Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Steve Job's Mac World 2005 Keynote

Steve Jobs today at the Macworld Expo in San Francisco announced what was going to be new for Apple Computers in 2005. After I got back from lunch, we went to Crunchies, today I rushed to my computer and found the many web sites that were giving the blow by blow coverage. They were people that were doing live blog on their side kicks from inside the auditorium. Unfortunately Apple wasn't doing a live stream so that I could watch in anticipation like everyone else in the audience.

Apple released the iPod shuffle, which is an iPod that is about the size of a stick of gum. This is NUTS. Its soo small. I can't wait till I can see one in person. Now that I have a iPod mini I will never use a walkman/cd player ever again.

Apple also release the Mac mini, which is a little computer that is 6 in. by 6 in. by 2.5 in. When you actually see this computer and how small it is you will be floored the same way that i was. And its only like $500. I want one. I know that i don't need one but they are sweet. Apple also released iLife 05 and iWorks.

Apple is so far ahead of everyone else. They are the masters of putting ease of use, convenience, small size, and sex appeal into their products.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home