Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Monday, January 24, 2005

thinking about school

In a little over a month I am going to be heading back to NY and starting school again. I have started to work on all of the little details lately. There is so much paper work, housing, classes... I have to register for spring classes on Thursday.

I am also going to Boston during my spring break which is the first week in March. I am going to the W3C Technical Plenary. It should be an awesome time. Im really looking forward to it. I am working on trying to figure out what all the costs would be so that I can set a budget.

Friday is my last full-time day at MSU. I go to 19 hrs a week. That means that I need to kick MCW up a notch. We have to get our new web site done.

Back to work...sips coffee :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home