Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Monday, February 21, 2005

bluetooth iPod...would be so sweet

There is a rumor that Apple is going to be releasing a wireless bluetooth iPod. This would allow you to stream music from your iPod to your car. Your car would have to have sometime type of bluetooth receptor. This would be awesome.

I have a horrible car stereo. The cassette adapters don't work to well and neither do FM transmitters. I would so buy a car stereo with a bluetooth receiver.

I love the iPod. I have a decent iTunes Library and I just got into podcasting. It sucks because I can't use my iPod in my car as effeciently as I would like to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home