Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Thursday, February 24, 2005

going to the Barber

I just got back from my barber. I got a good chunk of my hair chopped off. I haven't had my hair cut in probably a few months. I didn't let it grow too long this time but it was still pretty long. Once I let it grow so long that I could actually braid it. That was kind of fun. It was different. I am so glad that my barber doesn't charge by volume.

While I was there, there were two or three 70 year old guys that were getting their comb overs trimmed up. That was kind of funny. This is as they were making jokes about what little hair they had. The thought running through my mind..theny why are ya getting it cut?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home