Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Sunday, February 20, 2005

Paris Hilton's phonebook

I have a feeling that there quite few celebrities that aren't happy with Paris Hilton. According to Matt Drudge, someone has hacked into Paris Hilton's T-Mobile Sidekick and gotten her address book and private notes. There quite a few a-list celebrity telephone numbers on the list (e.g. Ashlee Simpson, Christina Aguilera, and Vin Diesel). Some of the numbers I would be curious to try but I don't want to end up on some FBI list somewhere.

Those T-mobile Sidekick phones look soo cool and I have heard lots of great things about them. It will be interesting to hear more about how secure they are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home