Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Friday, February 25, 2005

using my iPod in my car

I am leaving for Rochester tomorrow. It's like a 7 hour drive. I really wanted to be able to use my iPod in my car. I didn't wanna drop the tons of money on a stereo that supported iPods. I had tried FM transmitters. I wasn't really happy with it. Plus they are also pretty expensive. That pretty much leaves the a cassette adapter. I have also had bad luck with cassette adapters. I wanted to give them a try again..because they are inexpensive. I picked up a Monster iCarPlay Cassette Adapter.

It works really well. I am very happy. That will help the long car drive go by much quicker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home