Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Thursday, February 24, 2005

W3C Technical Plenary..."im leaving on a jet plane"

On Sunday I am flying to the Boston for the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Technical Plenary. I am really excited about going to this conference. At the conference a bunch of the different W3C working groups come together in one place to have face to face meetings. They have one day where everyone comes together in a single conference room and talks about what is happening in eachother's groups.

I am an invited expert on the W3C's Web Accessibility Initiative Education and Outreach Working Group(EOWG).

I am excited at all the cool people that I am going to meet. There are going to be all of these huge experts there. I am sure I will have the deer in headlights look for most of the time I'm there.

A lot of the people in EOWG I have only met via the phone for our conference calls. It will be cool to see them all in person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home