Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Sunday, March 27, 2005

happy easter

Happy Easter All! He is risen! He is risen indeed.

Today has been a good day. I woke up this morning at it was actually moderately warm out. Yay, 2 days of straight sunshine in Rochester. wohooo.

I went to church with my friend Emily at New Song. It was really good.

Pastor Don's sermon was about grace. The story he used was about an army chaplain who was sent to Nuremberg, Germany to minister to Adolf Hitler's top guys. The chaplain really doubted how to could carry out his job. He went and talked with the guys. A few of the men ended up giving their lives to Christ before they hung for their crimes. It was a really good sermon.

After church, Emily and I went to Panera Bread for lunch. Yay for Panera bread. I tried the Lemon Chicken & Artichoke Sandwhich. It was fantastic. Panera Bread is like one of my favorite places to get food.

Now I am watching MSU play against Kentucky to try to get into the final four.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shaun J. Farrell said...

Go MSU in Hockey and Bball!

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home