Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Thursday, March 17, 2005

kiss me i'm german

Happy St. Patty's Day. I hope that everyone is enjoying drinking their green beer. I think I am going to Wegmans and buy I some green apple Jones soda.

Last nite I bought a "kiss me I'm Irish" button. It was a fun conversation starter. Everyone was asking me - "are you really irish?"...i was like no I'm German. I got a few laughs. I wore a green button down shirt today also. Wohoo conforming.

My sister turned 23 today. Wow that's old. She is simply the awesomest sister ever. I just talked to her on the phone. Sounds like she had a relaxing day back in Indy after two weeks in africa.

Well after 6 hours of classes on topics ranging from Heuristic Evlautions to the Articles of Confederation and the influence it had on the drafting of the Constitution to the decision logic syntax in PHP, I'm pretty exhausted.

I have no idea what's going on tonite. I might just go take a nap...lol.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gladys Thorp said...

Read your blog. Love you, MOM

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home