Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Paris Hilton's Phonebook - The Search for Celebrity Phone Numbers

I use one of these freebie hit trackers to see who is checking out my blog and where they are coming from. It is pretty fun.

When Paris Hilton's Phonebook on her T-Mobile Sidekick got hacked, I did an entry about it.

Over the last six months I have written almost 200 blog entries, totalling almost 20,000 words. (I have found that I enjoy flexing my writing muscle a little bit.)

Of those almost 200 entries, I have never had more hits for an entry than the entry on Paris Hilton's Phonebook. Google has been really nice to me. I hope that all the people that were looking for Christina Aguilera's phone number in the phonebook, decided to read more then just that entry.

I want to know why people are still searching for the phonebook anyhow. Don't you think that a mega superstar who has been getting prank calls from people this long would have changed their phone number by now? Duh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home