Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Thursday, March 10, 2005

why couldn't it just be warm out

These last few days have really been fun. There are so many people that I have seen recently that I hadn't seen in such a long time. Tonite I went out with some of my friends from my floor freshmen year. We had such a fun time catching up.

I finally got my schedule figured out. I was really unhappy with this one political science class. I won't name the professor's name because my luck is he would google himself and read my blog about how boring i thought his class was. But I got into this even better Constitutional Law class. The professor is australlian and he is awesome. I had to get him to sign a form to get into the class because the class was already full. He won a bunch of RIT awards for teaching.

This should be a fun quarter. I got to go my first college republican meeting in long time. It was cool to see how much things have advanced since i left. Jason, the new chair, has done a really great job with it. I wish I could convince him to run for state chair of the college republican party.

Why couldn't it just be warm out? On monday it got up into the 50s and I was able to sit out i the quad and read a newspaper. Now it is like blizzard conditions out. Driving home tonite I could hardly see. I think weather.com said the windchill was -10...wohoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home