Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Friday, April 29, 2005

6 hours away

Box of Mac OS X TigerI am getting excited about the release of Apple Mac OS 10.4 Tiger which comes out at 6pm tonite. I have been reading a lot of the stories and the hype revolving the release. I have a thing from 6 to 7 pm tonite but will probably pop over to CompUSA once that is all done. I am going to see Hitchhikers Guide tonite at 9 so I don't know how much time I will have to install Tiger tonite. I will definitely be documenting things in my blog while it happens.

There is a really good section of MacWorld's Web site dedicated to the release of Tiger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home