Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Sunday, April 03, 2005

Apple support phone number

A little screw popped out of the bottom left corner of the monitor portion of my 12 inch Apple Powerbook G4. I have the Apple Care Extended Protection plan thing.

So I need to call the Apple Care Tech Support people to see how I get this screw replaced. I don't have my warranty sheet handy. I look on the Apple web site for the phone number. It took me ten minutes of looking before I actually found a page with the number on it. That is ridiculous.

It's ironic that in my Interface design class we are covering the user-centered design process' task analysis. You would think that in a task analysis that Apple would have figured out that finding a technical support phone number would be near the top of the list of important tasks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shaun J. Farrell said...

That's funny...I know that some site are really bad and some don't even list phone numbers. However, I found it in 1 minute --> http://www.apple.com/contact/

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home