Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Live Blogging at Dr. Leon Kass Lecture

Dr. Leon Kass, Chairman of the President's Council on Bioethics, is coming to RIT on Thursday, to give a lecture about the dangers of biotechnology. This is a part of a lecture series on bioethics/biotechnology that my Constitutional Law professor is helping to put together.

The last lecture was from a Dr. Earhardt. He talked about how the Bible was a bad place to make a foundation of your value system. I wasn't a big fan of what he had to say. I restrained myself from walking out of the theatre.

The lecture is at 7:30pm Thursday. I am going try to bring my laptop with me so that I can do some live blogging of my thoughts and notes of what he has to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home