Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Wednesday, April 20, 2005

New Pope Selected

Today the papal conclave selected Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger to be the next pope of the catholic church. I look forward to reading about him in the next few weeks and months.

From what I have briefly read about him, he seems to hold more of a conservative theology. I know that a lot of people would like the new pope to move to the left on certain issues. In a recent homily he talkd about some dangers of moral relativism. I thought he was very right on.

I noticed today when i tried to get on the Vatican web site that things were moving pretty slowly. I am sure the site is getting more hits then they have ever imagined. I wonder who works on the vatican web site. It would be fun to meet the Vatican web team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home