Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Saturday, April 09, 2005

pants shopping

As probably most of you know, I have lost a substantial amount of weight in the last year.

Today I went to Old Navy because I wanted to get some sandels and see how much a pair of cargo shorts were. Where usually the idea of trying on pants is on par with a root canal because it would remind how unfit I was.

This time I didn't get overly depressed when looking at the sizes on the shorts. It was a pretty beautiful thing when I confidently could grab for a smaller pair.

Today, with it being so freaking nice outside, Old Navy was packed with people. I thought that maybe a middle school class had taken a field trip to there or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home