Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Friday, April 29, 2005

Patience is a virtue

Today I was really excited because I thought I was going to get Mac OS 10.4 Tiger. Well apparently CompUSA doesn't sell MacOS 10.4 at student prices. So the choice was waiting till tomorrow and paying $70 or getting it today and paying $130. So I obviously decided to wait and get it tomorrow. I am going out tonite so I wouldn't have that much time to play with it anyhow. But while I was at CompUSA I picked up an Apple iSight digital camera. I am going to use it for video conferencing for work. I took a couple snapshots of my setup with iSight and I will post those later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home