Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Thursday, April 07, 2005

prayer request

I knew that when I signed up to attend the Rochester Institute of Technology that I wasn't looking for a school that was going to be a cake walk (i wonder where the origin of the phrase cake walk came from).

This has been an academically, emotionally, mentally, and physically challenging week, and this is only week 5. I am taking lots of excellent and challenging classes but it seems like their really excellent projects are all due pretty much at the same time. This week is midterms for our quarter. So I have been preparing for exams and finishing off mid-year projects. From here on out it just gets tougher till the end of the quarter.

If you can pray that God will bless me with the wisdom to make correct judgements about the use of my time so that I can prepare adaquetly for what I need and that I have the wisdom to relax and reenergize my batteries when I need so that I don't burnout, that would be appreciated. I know that God will provide me with the strength and the ability to handle and learn from any challenges that come my way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home