Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Monday, April 25, 2005

The Slow Redemption of Microsoft Internet Explorer

As a web developer, one of the biggest stresses in my life is getting the web sites I develop to look okay in Microsoft Internet Explorer. Because Microsoft controls everything, they have been able to get away with being as non-standards compliant as they want to be.

Microsoft is currently working on Internet Explorer 7. I have been reading the blog that is written by the IE Developers.

They are talking about how IE 7 is going to have better support for web standards, specifically CSS and PNG. I think every web developer across the world yeld a collective "Praise the Lord!"

I also think this is a great example of corporations using blogs as a way to communicate with those that use their product.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home