Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Amazing Race 9...Let's Do It

Yeah I enjoy the occasional reality tv show. I think one of my favorites is the tv show is Amazing Race. It is a bunch of teams of 2 people racing around the world to a variety of places doing different tasks or challenges that relate to where in the world you are.

I think my dad and I got hooked with the show around the 4th or 5th season. It just seems like it would be just an out of this world experience to go on.

Well they opened up for audition applications for Amazing Race 9. I will be 21 on June 10th and the applications period closes in July so I will be all set to apply for this one. Who knows maybe while flipping through the stations on a Tuesday evening, you'll see me running though Red Square or canoeing through the Amazon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home