Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Wednesday, May 11, 2005

DMB releases awesome New CD

For those of you that know me, I am quite the fan of Dave Matthews Band.

The band just released a new album, Stand Up. It is their sixth album. I think it will very quickly become my favorite album of theirs. I have read a lot of bad reviews on fan message boards of the album. I like its lighter kind of funk, rock, jam type sound. I can't wait till June 12 when I get to see them live in concert. I am going to a show with my sister. :-)

Well go buy the album. It is on Apple iTunes. I think you will find yourself tapping your foot while you listen to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home