Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Final Push to the End of the Quarter

I haven't posted lately because things have been so busy. Between finals, work, summer project ideas, a special girl in my life, and going home on Saturday, things have been intense. I had one final yesterday, I have two major projects due tomorrow, and I have a final on Friday.

I got my Constitutional Law exam back and I got an A. I got a 98% in the class. Woohoo! I really learned a lot in that class and sometime I want to write an overview of some of my end of quarter thoughts on that class.

Walking around campus today, you can tell its exam week because all the students are walking a little slower then normal and they all have bags under their eyes. I think like everyone at RIT this next vacation is being looked forward to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home