Through My Eyes

the thoughts and musings of Justin Thorp; the 21 year old college student...son...brother...child of God...friend...boyfriend...and internet geek


Thursday, May 05, 2005

Hug a Tired College Student Day

Yesterday was Hug a PC-User Day. Today I am proclaiming as Hug a Tired College Student Day. I know a lot of friends that have finals this week and are studying around the clock. I have a week and a half of classes left but projects (individual and group), tests, exams, and presentations are all starting to culminate to this week and the next. It is really getting intense. I am staring to feel a little drained. I can make up for sleep this weekend and when this quarter is over.

Update: If you want to see what I am chugging away at. It is a programming project for my server-side programming class. I have gotten a lot better at writing modular code.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wes Thorp said...

Dude--I love reading your blog. Consider this a virtual hug--Your dad, business partner and friend.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Wes Thorp said...

Actually this is Mom. I would love to give you a hug. Consider yourself hugged from me. Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks. If I lined up all the boys in the world and had to pick one to be my son, I would pick you. Love, Mom

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home